Tuition and Mentoring
Tom is available for 1-2-1 guitar tuition for students at all levels of their musical careers and can help you develop your ears, build technique and realise your potential with enough industry links to make sure you are heard by the right people at the right time.
- Private, supportive & friendly approach to learning the guitar
- 10+ years of formal teaching experience in schools/colleges
- Flexible times available to suit your needs
- Fully CRB checked
- All professional equipment supplied – you need only bring yourself!
- Discounts are offered for batches of 4 lessons booked in advance
- All popular styles catered for
- £40.00 p/h
Music Technology Mentoring
Music production tuition and mentoring is also available at Dragonfly either on a 1-2-1 basis or for classes of up to 10 students. We bring over 11+ years of formal teaching experience to students wanting to achieve the best possible academic results with extensive knowledge of GCSE, BTEC and A-Level Music Technology syllabus.
- Learn to record, mix and master like the pros!
- Build theoretical, technical and practical knowledge of music production
- Develop ‘golden ears’ and improve your musicianship
- Discover your potential in a working studio environment with professional music industry links
- Add to your CV, achieve academic success and build a brighter future
- £40.00 p/h